After researching this I found that in the past ten years a lot of children have been abused with in states custody. Forgive me, but I think this is wrong. These children were taken from their homes to " protect". These children were suppose to be safe. Yet after doing research on the internet I found that it happens in all state, not just mine. So many have died in states custody. We as a people do nothing. I want to make every person aware that some parents get falsely accused and these children suffer the most. I am speaking on behalf of all children, and these young woman, and families whom are be taken advantage of.
I am fighting for my grandchildren. I want them safe. I know for the moment they are safe. The foster parents they are currently with are great. However who is to say that my grandchildren will not be moved. The Cps Worker that my daughter Alyssa is working with, is suppose to help. But Cameron North is the biggest bully of them all. She uses her bias against these young families. I see this woman using her position, her power to take children out of decent home only to put them in homes that could be one of those homes where a child has died. These are my grand children so I will stop at nothing, to make sure No more children are taken from decent loving families. I know that some parent need services from Child Services. And Some caseworkers are better then others. I will say this I have had some decent case workers in my past I will admit I am not perfect. I was a teen parent and Child Services got involved with my family several times over an 18 year period. I was lucky because I fought. I did not allow myself to get bullied by anyone. I learned a lot. I also kept my children. They were never taken, Although I was offered to put my kids in voluntary placement a couple times I refused. I am a parent and I learned how to fight.
But young girls like my daughter Alyssa, they do not have the life experience to stand up for herself to someone in a position of authority. That what these caseworkers want, some one whom is easy to bully. A lot of these girls are young and want direction and caseworkers like Cameron North take advantage of their inexperience. These girls do not question these caseworkers due to the power and authority they have. There girls are afraid of loosing their children. We need to let these case workers know we are watching them. Contact your government officials and let them know that having one child die in the states custody is one to many. We want people whom will help these young families, and the ultimate outcome is to keep the kids at home. These days caseworkers would rather remove the children first and ask questions later. I believe as people it is our right as parents to tell other to but out. The state has no right to tell use how to raise our kids. Stand up for our rights as parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment