Like so many others I have been on the journey to find the right home based business. I have tried a few and of course got nothing in return. I have looked at several opportunities, where you need a lot of money to get started, but here is my thought. I am unemployed looking to make money at home, to help others like me whom are unemployed and searching to find something that will make me some money to cover a bill. Sure I would like to make five thousand dollars a month, but I am also a realist. If I could make my money that I have invested and made maybe make enough to cover a bill, then for this moment that would drive me to do better.
I have looked in to several companies, but with all information on the net, a person could get over loaded quick. I am new to trying to make money online, so needing help would be an under statement. I have a strong work ethic, I believe that I can put all of my time, to get my business off the ground but finding one that works for me, is the problem.
I am trying to speak to others about what businesses they have tried and what worked for them. I know that I am a dedicated person, I am willing to work hard, as long as I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have seen different opportunities. Things like selling make up, which I personally could not get behind due to I rarely wear it,I thought about selling different products, however I can not sell something I do not know about or do not stand hehind. I had been shown several different types of software, everything from learning to blog, how to set up websites, and a ton of other stuff. There is so much of this "clutter" I do not mean that this is junk it is just a lot of stuff, for some one like me who is new to wanting to do business, it is confusing, and overwhelming.
I am sure there are some great businesses however with a ton of different programs it would be hard to decide which one if any I would want to try and make money off. Then there are things like how to make a membership site, how to get leads if you are in a multilevel marketing company, I am not saying that these opportunities are not go ones however they just are not for me. I am a parent, and I want to make some extra money for my family, maybe pay off some bills, and put some money aside for those times when we might need it. I have not found what I am looking for I have tried and failed several things. I say failed in everyone else's eyes. In my own I do not see it as a failure, I see it as a way that needs to looked at in a different light. I tried something and it did not work, so I need to take a step back and reevaluate where I want to go and how to get there. The problem that I am having is that when it comes to business, I want to find some thing that has an awesome support system. I am a pretty creative person, I am also a problem solver by nature, so figuring out how to make money on line has been a challenge and a problem that I have had to step back from a couple of times and look at it from another point of view.
I have tired several different things, like Melaleuca. I love the products and they are great. The products themselves, are the reason I am willing to pay the extra money to continue to use them. I have tried several of their products. I love their cleaning stuff, hair care, and I have even tried their weight loss stuff and they are wonderful. All the products are great. I have tried to do business, however I just choose not run after my friends and family for several reasons they are already skeptical. I also do not want to work with family members, they do not make some of the best partners in business. Well at least not my family members. Friends well who knows, I have tried to do what I was taught but mostly I feel like I am "chasing" them down so that they will listen to me, I have tried to reach out to my other friends such as facebook, or college. That is not working that well either. So I have a website, my problem is how to get traffic, I have posted it on my facebook, I have told a few people about it, but mostly it is hard for me to get people to my site. I have tried some free advertising, I do not expect to have a couple of thousand dollars over night however I have read what ever I can about getting traffic, I have tried a couple of different things and nothing is working. Does that mean I give up no I just reevaluate what needs to be done.
I am not rich, heck I have six children left at home. I live paycheck to paycheck. I was hoping that I could help out my husband who works graveyard, he is the reason I wanted to do a business. I know that I am just trying to figure it out, but I thought if I wrote out the problem I could find an answer to it. So any one who has a business, and doing better then me. I have not made any money to be proud of, or even to talk about. I just need to figure out what my next move is.
No comments:
Post a Comment